Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is it the end or the beginning?

Good morning! I had some misgivings about writing about my toothless friend during yesterday's post, but reality is reality. The incident did happen and I often scratch my head in wonder at some of the interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen to me in a given day.

With that said, the team travels to Michigan in their coach bus and MUST win the final three games to qualify for the tournament next week. Last year, the team was in last place in the conference. This year they were in first place and fell from grace as they had trouble closing the door on a few of the important games. So, it will be a very exciting weekend. Either it is over...or just beginning.....it's a journey. Think about it. They began their work outs and practices one week after school began in August. They played scrimmages all fall, worked out at night, traveled thousands of miles, missed many classes (probably because they overslept...just a thought), and it all comes down to the last weekend. My Merlot will be in my hand as I listen intently to the games. The last game will be on television on Saturday. Crunch time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment