Friday, June 21, 2013

A new regime

Good morning! It's an early day as the big guy left the house to pick up Lil A, buy her breakfast, and babysit before he heads to the bakery. In the meantime, he plans to bring her to the Y so he can work out. Good thing, Lil A loves her big cousin, otherwise, this story would end in some angry feelings and a phone call for me to bail her out. 

And so, it happened....Yes, it happened. The coaches resigned.



Why? Hmmmm.....could it be the failed drug tests, the dismal records, the record number of injuries, or the complete apathy and chaos in the dug out? Or, do they want to take time, reflect, and spend time in the inner cities helping little kids with their batting stances......Was it mutual? One sided? Were they fired? let go? Encouraged strongly to find another profession?
I don't know nor do I want to know.

With that said, this could be a blessing or a curse. As dad said: "the devil that you know is often better than the one that you don't know...." Huh?

I guess he means that you have no idea who is coming next, what his policies will be, or how he will revamp the team. All I know is that the big guy is going to the Pitching Doctor next week for a month. He continues to work out with his physical therapist, and is regaining his flexibility.




As far as I am concerned, I will sit back, listen, observe, and keep my mouth shut. No advice....thoughts....ideas....comments (except for this blog). Life will continue as is......beginning now.....


Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment