Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What is going on here?

Hiya!

Again....another short post....got to run to yoga....shower...class.....big day....no time for BP mom.....sorry...

Here is where we stand....yes, another weird day...the big kid came home from PT yesterday in a very salty mood....why? His tricep muscle hurts again and he had to stop throwing. What does this mean? Oy!.....perhaps he is NOT going to leave again for Houston at the designated time on Sunday and may have to push it back another week....

US Air loves us since we have to pay a fee every time we reschedule.....Houston is laughing at us....I am trying to figure us out.....Tomorrow's session will determine whether he flies out on Sunday.  Right now, I sent him for a massage to stimulate blood flow to his tricep. I think that I need some blood flow to my brain, 'cause it ain't working through this problem in an efficient, cost effective way...



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment