Saturday, March 25, 2017

Movin' on....hitting the road again

Hi! I'm back. Just limped home after having Bulldog for an exercise instructor. Remember the burpees? Well, Bulldog added a twist.....Jump....drop....push up.....4 mountain climbers....jump back up....repeat....repeat....repeat...repeat...repeat....

Image result for burpees ecard

Light breathing.....

Image result for burpees ecard

In and out through the nose.....
Image result for burpees ecard
Heavy breathing.....
Image result for burpees ecard
IN and out through the mouth.....
Image result for burpees ecard

Heavier breathing.....
Image result for burpees ecard

Perspiration impeding my vision......
Image result for burpees ecard

Light breathing......
Image result for burpees ecard

No breathing at all......
Image result for burpees ecard

Yep, when I saw Bulldog in front of class, I knew that I was figuratively going to die.....

Image result for burpees ecard

After crawling home and a hot shower, I have the ice bag on the knee and warm pack on the back. Image result for burpees ecard

What am I doing? Why am I doing it? AM I insane? Don't answer that one....

What else is knew?

Well, the big kid is on the wait list for a big law school in Wisconsin. Yes, I said Wisconsin.

What does this mean? After all, he has his choice but so far the number one is close to home.
Naturally, dad has the answer and he let me know this morning as I was dreaming about boarding a plane to go to Italy....he called and shared the semi good news with me.

Did I wake you? Image result for road trip to midwest gif

Uh, yeah......

Sorry....I got some interesting news about the school in Wisconsin. You and the big kid should fly to Chicago and drive to Wisconsin.

Even in my stuporous state, I knew that Milwaukee is no where near Italy. And so.....

Yep! Big Rig and her lil buddy hit the road again and go to the Midwest. Image result for road trip to midwest gifWe should have an on the road reality show starring Big Rig and her side kick as we look into law schools. I am not sure how many miles I have logged in during the last ten years, but I can safely say that it is tens of thousands.Image result for road trip to midwest gif

It's actually fun for me to see these places. Big leftie is a great travel partner when he is awake and as long as I drive. Image result for road trip to midwest gifHis driving is a bit....hum, how do I say......aggressive....yep, it is as if he grew up in New York city and drives on the Long island expressway. The only time I saw a fist fight over a parking space was in Long Island in Lord and Taylor parking lot. Image result for fighting over parking space gifThere must have been a huge sale for these two drivers to come to blows the way they did. It was a bit horrifying as I watched two grown men physically fight over a stupid parking space. Who says my life is boring?

OK, now it is time to finish laundry and pull my quiche out of the oven.Image result for burpees ecard

Yes, I said quiche....No, I did not make it, the Amish farmer and his family did and I bought it.Love their food. Tonight we are having Amish fried chicken, Amish potato salad, and Amish broccoli cauliflower salad. Yep, it is an Amish kind of day.Image result for amish  gif

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment